Saturday, July 25, 2009

Newton's 3rd Law

Since my childhood, my elders have taught me to help others. Never say no and help if you can. I tried my best to follow that advice, but to be honest with myself, I could have done better.

When I was studying in Nasik, I met this guy who was (and still is) always willing to help others. He will just curse the guy who asked for help for the sake of doing it, and will still help. It doesn't matter if you ask for help for a water bottle or obtaining NOC from RTO office. He will always find some time from his schedule and make sure that the thing gets done.

But even after helping each of us for tons of time, he faced lot of problems in his personal life. Starting from his encounter with Mechanics, to his LG experience and his backache problem. He faced lots of problems in his life but kept his spirits high by saying "The Phoenix Will Rise".

This always made me wonder, why a series of bad things happend to the person who always helped others and was always there with friends whenever they needed him.
Last month, I got my answer!
Phoenix Has Finally Risen. :)

A Series of Fortunate Events happened in his life. He got a decent job, backache problem is 90% gone, is always surrounded by girls and has awesome friends like me!
This guy, a YD, electrical engineer and with no stable job last year went to USA on his current company's expense! How many people, you know, with this profile, went to US on company's expense.. specially those who are not in IT sector?

I think this has all happened to him because of all good things he has done for his friends. Because of all the blessings/good words given to him by his friends.
May be blessings are record of actions of a person in His book and once the book is filled for person X, person X will see the reaction and something great will happen to that person. Same applies to curses.

So thinking about it, blessings, curses are not just supersitious words. They are following Newton's thrid law of action/reaction. There is a science behind it.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

This is just one example I have stating here. There are tons of live examples I have which can prove this law even in human life.

3 comments:

Bhavin Shah said...

I don't agree to this blessings-wala funda. Is it that all the bad things were happening to him because he was being cursed?
I "believe" that you can trace reason for everything that happens. If you help out people, most of them stand by you in your hour of need. This is Newton's 3rd Law :P
nd by ur logic frnds like u...r bcoz of curses. :P

Priyanka said...

I really liked that blog.. I have never seen our common friend through that way.. . It was really a enlightening blog from the most unexpected person :)

Unknown said...

I wonder if it is a compliment or taunt from Gaurav, but I am glad you liked the blog.